Affirmative Action, 1970-1971
Scope and Content
The records contain some material from the previous and following administrations.
1. Student records generated and maintained by the college covered by FERPA (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act): grades, work, faculty/class evaluations, questionnaires, recommendations, et cetera.
2. Minutes and other records of the Board of Trustees. Access to this material is granted only through the Trustees. Requests for access should be directed to the Clerk of the Board of Trustees.
3. Information relating to specific salaries, pensions or financial transactions between the College and individual employees.
4. Materials relating to reappointment, promotion and tenure.
5. Recommendations and performance evaluation of individual employees, as well as evaluations of candidates for College positions.
6. Materials published by consortia of colleges and universities, specifically the Consortium on Financing Higher Education (COFHE) and the Higher Education Data Sharing (HEDS), which conduct surveys of various institutes promising confidentially.
From the Collection: 16 Linear Feet ( (40 file boxes))
Language of Materials